Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2022

What Does The Passage Of Time Reveal About Your Life?

At some point, you’ve probably come across facts and figures about time. They might have meant something to you at the moment, but for most of us, they pass through our brain but don’t stick. You might have read that everyone has 10,080 minutes in a week or 8,736 hours in a year. If a person sleeps 8 hours every day, they sleep 56 hours in a week or 2,912 hours in a year! The person who keeps that sleep routine for 30 years, in those 30 years sleep 262,080 hours! Time is uncontrollable. We can’t stop it. We can’t start it. We can’t stockpile it or save it up. People often ask, “where has all the time gone?” or “Where did the years go?” Andy Stanley’s wife, Sandra, often says to young parents, “The days are long, but the years are short.” Her statement is so true. Kids and grandkids are cute little tikes, and in a flash, they are budding young adults. I’ve been thinking about some things that time reveals. Time unearths the level of our patience or impatience. Patient and impatient describe our attitude towards circumstances and time. Time and how we use it uncovers a person’s priorities and the values. Time, or passaging of time, unearths a person’s character. It is uncomplicated for people to be honest for a minute. Being honest for a day, a week, a month, a year, a decade or a lifetime is another matter and is exposed by the passing of time. The passing of time shines a light on a person’s integrity, faithfulness, diligence, work ethic, financial habits, and so much more. The Apostle Paul ordered believers to “Be careful how you live. Don’t live like fools, but like those who are wise. Make the most of every opportunity in these evil days.” Ephesians 5:15-16 (NLT) In other words, “Pay attention to how you are living. Don’t be a fool. Learn to be wise. Make the most of the time you have. You won’t get any more.” What did the passing of last week, month or year reveal about your life? Are you ashamed by what has been uncovered? Is there some area that you wish you could take a mulligan on? What foolish things need changed? What wise things need to be integrated into your life? Jesus, thank you for your patience with us! Keep transforming our lives and help us make the most of our time. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. My little princess is so beautiful) I underwent using Dr Itua Herbal Medicine. I had a miscarriage 7 years ago. I still can’t hold back my tears when I remember that horrible period of my life. After my loss I couldn’t get back to life for a long time. I’m glad I have my husband. He gave me the support I needed the most. Together we can do everything! We wanted to have kids for a really long time. We’ve gone through a lot, but if you want something badly, you’ll get it! I had to search online on how i can use herbal remedy due to my infertility then i came across Dr Itua how he cure all kind diseases and helped a lady from Kansas City to get pregnant so i contacted him on email,He gave me some guidelines to follow he also send me his herbal medicine via courier service which he instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks really i did and after 7 days of having intercourse with my husband few days later i noticed my period didn't come then i decided to go for check up i was pregnant with a baby,Dr Itua is a genuine miracle man..I've got pregnant from first attempt. We were over the moon! Our girls were born in May 2015. We've just celebrated their first birthday. Finally joy and peace came to our family.Here his Email/www.drituaherbalcenter.com / drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com He cure the following...infertility Liver/kidney Inflammatory,Diabetes,Herpes Virus, Lupus, HPV, Cancer, Hiv/Aids, Hepatitis, Als, MS, Menstrual Cramp, Fibroid.

    ReplyDelete